Sunday, April 11, 2010

Partys, dogs and Easter Eggs what could be more fun?

Where to start? Well at the end of January we had the family over to our house for Super Bowl. I am not sure if you can tell who we were rooting for ????


Then on Feb. 14th Chris and I hosted a Mardi Gras Dinner Party. Of course I don't know the meaning of simple :) Take a look... I think it all turned out beautiful, the food was great and the company was amazing!



March brought an early Easter. Per tradition we had the 5 acre Easter Egg hunt. Then to grandmas to dye eggs and then home and into our pj's for movie night.



Finally some pictures of our babies Mace and Tarkin. They keep us on our toes everyday!



2 comments:

Chy said...

the Mardi Gras Dinner looked awesome...as always! I LOVE the Easter egg hunt pictures, but it sure looked COLD...brrrr!

Living life said...

the last picture is so cute!!